Clients

In his shop in the modest village of Sans, Carlos Vendrell Castellá (1835) established a watch-making workshop. The prestige of this workshop soon attracted a significant clientele, which led him to implement what seemed like an ambitious project: setting up a watch trade. Years later, Don Carlos’ commercial vision would be the inspiration behind a new establishment that would not have the prestigious name of its owner. It would be called “Swiss Union of Watchmakers”. This business is located on Diagonal Street, and has become an icon throughout Europe.